Reminder Paradigm Symposium

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hey everyone just a reminder Scott Roberts is my guest tonight we will be discussing The Paradigm Symposium him and Micah Hanks are hosting Micah can’t make it tonight because his show airs at the same time mine does. But you can Join me and Scott and learn more about the symposium October 18th thru the 21st chat will be open before the show http://www.paranormalpalace.com