A Bridge To Healing With Sarina Baptista

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      http://www.sarinabaptista.com/

      Show airs live Saturday June the 30th at 1:00 pm cst
      To listen click the arrow on the link below
      http://www.paranormalpalace.com

      About The guest

      When her seven year old son, J.T., passed on March 30, 2007, she was thrown into “the pit” of grief. It was difficult to navigate and impossible to climb out on her own.and she used all her resources to help machete her way through the wilderness in which she was trapped.

      Very shortly after J.T. left, she began receiving messages from him through other people. she found it so comforting to know her boy was OK. At the time, she had no idea the extent to which her son would communicate with her and show her he, indeed, was “alive”.

      “Alive” is an interesting term. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines the word as 1. having life : not dead or inanimate, 2 still in existence, force, or operation.

      Her views of life and death have changed drastically since March 2007. Suffice it to say that she believes now that only the body dies….our soul, the essence of who we are, lives on. Her son is, indeed, very alive.

      Her family and her were so very blessed to have a support system which held them up when they physically were not able to do so on thier own. It is through this support and love that she was able to discover something very interesting about who she is.

      In September 2007, she spoke with a medium in California who told her she was to be the bridge between those on the other side and those here on earth. She also told me her she would be working with many children who crossed over. To her surprise, J.T. was going to be helping her!

      she was so excited! Not only had she found out what she would be doing with this experience, but the chance to work with her son to bring such comfort to others was just amazing to her!

      she joined a local mentorship program and learned how to receive the messages and communicate with that realm. she found she progressed very quickly and opened up to all of my abilities in a very short period of time. It was not long before she was instructed to begin training others on how to open up to their gifts.

      They work together now, J.T. and her, with many Ascended Masters, angels and guides to connect others to their loved ones who are also still “alive”.

      her greatest thrill is teaching others about their Infinite Support System — those on the other side of that very thin veil who want only the very best for us and for us to succeed in all we do.

      We ALL have the ability to do what she does.

      She would cherish the opportunity to be a part of that journey with you. It is not scary, it is not dark, and it certainly is not evil. Those helping us are filled with love for us beyond your earthly comprehension. Once we do “cross over”, our entire perspective changes. We no longer think of ourselves; our main concern is to comfort our loved ones, to make sure they are OK, and to fulfill any other obligations we chose prior to entering that life we just left.

      About her book

      We all come from the same place, and we all return the same place. A Bridge to Healing: J.T.'s Story defines that place and includes instruction on how to connect with our loved ones who are already there. It contains easy exercises and proven methods