Taking Questions For Speakers At 2012 Ufo Paranormal Summit

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      Hey everyone tomorrow and/or the next day I will be interviewing speakers at Anthony Sanchez’s 2012 UFO Paranormal Summit via Skype I’m not sure if I will be interviewing all or some and I’m taking questions you might want me to ask the speakers are listed at this link http://sacufocon.com/speakers.html if you will just tell me your questions and which speaker to direct them to I will be happy to do my best to ask and post the answers here I have no limit to number of questions but can only promise to do my best to get to as many as I can.

      I also plan to ask Anthony if I may broadcast this live on my show and I will let everyone know when I know thanks guys.