Mars One: One-way ticket to the red planet

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      I just stumbled on this at Yahoo news it looks interesting but I don’t have time to check it out myself my show starts in less than a hour and I don’t want to risk copywrite violation by copy and pasting the article here so I’m posting the link here and you guys decide what you think or to do but I’m working on getting someone with this place on my show

      http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mars-one-one-way-ticket-red-planet-192011042.html