something sweet

  • UnTamedPony@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23 4:42 AM
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23 2:55 PM
        What A great story. I have heard of Animals doing wonderful things like Dop=
        hins saving peoples lives, and how the animals help eachother out such as yo=
        ur story between two diffent kinds of birds such as the chickidee and the bl=
        ue jay. Amazing to hear a chickidee feed a blue gay! Welcome to the group Ca=
        thy! :-) You can post any paranormal topic you like. We are here to have fun=
        and to tell our paranormal experiances. I will post my close encounters of =
        the UFO kind soon. Animals someday may suprise mankind!

        ~Paranormalvortex Jon Miler~

        UnTamedPony@...
        Date:  Wed May 23, 2001  11:42 am
        Subject:  something sweet

        Hello,
        I have had some interesting things happen to me, my friend and I are =
        paranormal investigators, so we tend to get into the thick of things at time=
        s. We like going to cemetarys and take pictures, I have some very interestin=
        g pics!
        Heres a sweet story ........
        You know, sence I was a small girl I was told not to pick up a baby bird=
        off the ground, I think we all know about the reasons..... well one day las=
        t week I found a baby bird and it needed help because it was in a very bad s=
        pot where it would have gotten killed, so I picked it up and thought to try =
        and save it, sence I have bred small birds before I knew it had a chance, it=
        was a baby blue jay. During break at work I took it out side and I tried to=
        feed it, it took some of the food and water I was giving it, it started to =
        hop on the ground chirping away, I was sitting by a wooded area and for some=
        reason I picked the bird up and took it just inside the woods on a limb clo=
        se to the ground, then I went back and sat on the ground and look up in the =
        trees and asked the birds to please help save this baby. I said Please pleas=
        e help, then I was shocked to see a full grown smaller bird, a chickidee, fl=
        y down to a limb and looked at me, I looked back, it flew away. Then less th=
        an a min. later it came back went right to the baby and started feeding it, =
        again and again it came and fed the baby. It flew back to the limb and looke=
        d at me and chirped, then I knew the baby will be ok, and it went back and f=
        ed the baby again. I will never forget that! Well I need to call work, have=
        a good day! Cathy