Politics revealed

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      I will be doing a topic on politcs and counter culture soon. I will post my letter for the group to dicuss the issues that effect us all. I want to cover all topics fairly and not slanted to the far right.

      Foxnews: Fox news is so far to the right they will not even hire people who are on the left, in fact they would fire anyone who suddenly switches to becoming a libral, they always blame the libral press for everything. What is the libral press? It sounds like the spin job the far right is trying to get going because they know thier ideas are a bit screwy. Not all conservities are trying to pull a spin job, but to many of them are and they refuse to debate. They rather mud sling and name call.

      Of course we all have some bias. That is because we want to stand for something. But to have an open mind should help in this area.