File - Moderatornews

  • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 25, 2001
      Moderate: The purpose and goals of being a moderator is to assist in the growth of an egroup. Being a moderator is a clear honor for those members who shown outstanding record of support and experiance in the egroup community.

      Our founding goals is to form a friendly community with a diverse group of people dicussing paranormal topics. This goal is slowly being met, but we are not self generating debate and discussion yet. This stems from the slow growth of membership. We have been stuck on 17 to 19 members for months now.

      Our goals is to serve the paranormal community and to do it right and effectivly everytime we bring a topic up. I ask for a moderator the throw out a topic say like bigfoot and lets see what happens.

      Membersnews
      Update: 19 members. News: No community news to report at this time.

      Webmasternews: Seeking more Native Amerian links for my NA links page.
    • valarie welch
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 26, 2001
        --- In Paranormalvortex@y..., Paranormalvortex@y... wrote:

        > Moderate: The purpose and goals of being a moderator is to assist in the growth of an egroup. Being a moderator is a clear honor for those members who shown outstanding record of support and experiance in the egroup community.
        >
        > Our founding goals is to form a friendly community with a diverse group of people dicussing paranormal topics. This goal is slowly being met, but we are not self generating debate and discussion yet. This stems from the slow growth of membership. We have been stuck on 17 to 19 members for months now.
        >
        > Our goals is to serve the paranormal community and to do it right and effectivly everytime we bring a topic up. I ask for a moderator the throw out a topic say like bigfoot and lets see what happens.
        >
        > Membersnews
        > Update: 19 members. News: No community news to report at this time.
        >
        > Webmasternews: Seeking more Native Amerian links for my NA links page.

        g'mornin all
        i found this list of links while surfing jon..while i havent checked them all yet : ) there seems to be some very good ones among this list.
        http://www.l2g.com/topic/Native_America
      • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2001
          Moderate: We want to exend our best wishes to everyone here. The news is that we will be working to assist everyone in whatever they need or want. We cannot serve you without questions and debate. I am asking moderators to throw out some topics to get the group going. Lets see what is a hot topic and what is not. I am going to open a pull on what topic we want to cover.

          Membersnews
          Update: 18 members. News: No community news to report at this time.

          Webmasternews: I need a chat server please help.
        • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 2, 2002
              Moderate: Everything is runningn smoothly. I want to thank everyone for their hard work. I want to thank all the moderators for your efforts to make Paranormalvortex egroup a great place to stay. We have grown slowly. But it has been stable growth. And with that in mind I want to thank our loyal subscribers for your time and effort.

              Membersnews
              Update: 20 members. News: No community news to report at this time.

              Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees.
            • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 1 10:09 PM
                Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

                Membersnews
                Update: 31 members.
                News: The growth of this egroup is going to challenge us. I have already discovered many ways to help the community grow. People come and they go so we must have a plan of growth meeting place and time TBA. I am going to open a poll to get feedback on what we need to do to enshure positive growth and to keep members we have. We have done well dispite many setbacks and we must find ways to meet the challenges the arise both from yahoogroups, and gaining growth and respect in the paranormal community.

                Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessions.
              • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 2, 2002
                          Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

                          Membersnews
                          Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
                          Update: 23 members.
                          2 Moderators
                          0 Webmasters
                          0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
                          0 Tech staff

                          News: No current news

                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 2, 2002
                            Moderate: There will be a moderator chat to dicuss our future as an egroup. The public in invited. Time and chat server TBA.

                            Membersnews
                            Headquarters; Lakeview, Oregon.
                            Update:

                            2 Advisers
                            31 Members
                            1 Webmasters
                            1 Webpage
                            0 webcast/talk radio broadcasts
                            0 Tech staff
                            0 Paranormal researchers
                            0 Chatclub places - Option Klamath Falls, Oregon.
                            0 UFOLOGISTS

                            News: Seeking staff to fill in important posts at Paranormalvortex. All on a voluntery basis, takes time and research. Talk to the adviser, Jon Miler, intothevortex1@... if you want to volunter to help.

                            Webmasternews: Seeking a free dot com domain name. Contact me at intothevortex1@... if you know any place I can go that is free or charge very low hosting fees. I am also seeking advanced HTML webpage design lessons.
                          • Paranormalvortex@yahoogroups.com