I will be on Truth Transmission shortly

  • Andy M
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2011
      At 4pm Pacific (7pm Eastern) I will be on an internet show called Truth
      Transmission. The show will be two hours in duration (we hope). This was
      all arranged on very short notice this morning.

      is an internet video broadcast hosted by Jake Kettle, Paul Maher, Robert
      Wood, and Jim Druz which covers a wide variety of topics including
      ufo's, extra-terrestrial research, psychic phenomenons, paranormal
      activity, historical anomalies, esoteric theories, alternative news, and
      a million other things that the government doesn't like us to talk
      about.

      http://www.truthtransmission.com/ <http://www.truthtransmission.com/>
      is the home link

      http://www.truthtransmission.com/live/
      <http://www.truthtransmission.com/live/> is the Watch Live link

      Pre-recorded shows run continuously, so you can check in on it and see
      if you ar able to receive it.

      --Andy Mallory (www.helirods.net <http://www.helirods.net/> )