If you could have a Super Power, what would you have?

  • Brave New Dawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      We've often imagined ourselves with freedoms, perhaps, greater than our
      current self-concepts and physical limitations [perceived] would give scope
      for, yet we contemplate skills and capabilities exceeding what we seem
      capable of today, and some times such skills come through serendipitously,
      if at least for a moment, whether during waking hours or perhaps in our
      sleep.

      If you could have a Super Power, what would you have? If it could be a
      steady skill, a steady power, what power would you think you could live the
      rest of your life with as if it were a part of nature?

      Explore further what such powers would mean in your life:

      Why would you want it?

      What would you do with it?

      How would your life improve?

      How would community or society benefit from your having it?

      What would it take for maintaining such skills with a constancy of doing no
      harm and of benefiting all concerned <http://bit.ly/koZP3R>?

      What are the occult powers? Find yours here:

      http://bit.ly/koZP3R

      Satya
      *Mystical Sadhu*

      http://bit.ly/MysticalPresentations2

      http://twitter.com/MysticalSadhu/

      http://TantraPsychology.Net/ <http://tantrapsychology.net/>

      *Mysticism is a never-ending endeavour to conjugate the intersection of the
      finite with the Infinite.*