Harness Used Light For Renewable Energy and Recharge Gadgets

  • jaelaniyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      Why do we not use the energy that has been used for renewable energy or
      to recharge gadget ? Baita Design Studio has come up with an answer of
      Neway artificial light trapping concept which harness light emitted
      lamps to be used to recharge gadgets. Read more at
      http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/
      <http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/>