Getting Electricity While Exercising

  • energyqu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      With exercise for 30 minutes using the pedal-A-Watt Stationary Bicycle
      Generator then we'll be able to produce electrical energy that can to
      turn on a laptop and high efficiency LED lighting for nearly 3 hours to
      run. It also be able to turn on the television. Read more at
      http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/
      <http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/>