The Biggest Problem in the Paranormal Field

  • Dan Jungles
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I have recently added new page to the WCGHS, it is called Ghost Hunters
      Blog. The blog will give the WCGHS is express some of our thoughts in
      the form of a blog. We encourage everyone to read it when they have the
      oporunity. The first blog is about something I believe all of us in the
      paranormal field can relate to. I have titled the first blog, "The
      biggest problem in the paranormal field." The blog can be read at
      http://www.aghostpage.com/apps/blog/
      <http://www.aghostpage.com/apps/blog/> Please feel free to pass the
      link on.

      Take care,