Liquids Wastewater To Produce Ethanol

  • jengsett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Finally our dream to be able to make waste water into ethanol to fuel
      vehicle engines will soon be realized.Recently 2 companies,Qteros and
      Applied CleanTech (ACT)a recycling company commodity in israel have
      collaborated to utilize ACT's Recyllose-based feedstock,produced
      from urban waste water solids to further increase the efficient and low
      cost of produce ethanol. Read more at
      http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/
      <http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/>