Human Powered Workout Gym Concept

  • Rudy Aseka
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 11:49 PM
      When people exercise all the energy created by motion is wasted and it disappears into nothingness. If we can channelize all this kinetic energy into something meaningful we can have a floating River Gym, a kind of soft floating micro-island. It will utilize all the energy made by gym goers and convert it into usable electric energy stored in on-board batteries. Read more at http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/