NEW GHOST HUNTING STORE

  • Dan Jungles
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      Hello everyone, We have recently revamped our ghost hunting store. We
      have added several new items and categories. We have also, added a 90
      day warranty to all our items to add peace of mind to our valued
      customers. There is also a trade and sell section added to our store,
      where we will buy your used items or you can trade us for anything in
      our store. We have recently began selling used equipment, including
      cameras, audio recorders, EMF detectors, and more. We currently have
      a variety of items in our store including EMF detectors, temperature
      guns, pendulums, cameras, dowsing rods, ghost boxes, and much more. We
      will be adding additional items in the near future, if you do not see an
      item please ask, we do not have out entire stock listed yet. Our store
      can be visited at http://www.aghostpage.com/apps/webstore/
      <http://www.aghostpage.com/apps/webstore/> Take care, Dan Jungles
      Director/Lead Investigator Will County Ghost Hunters Society
      www.aghostpage.com <http://www.aghostpage.com/> **Our newest
      item is an IR flashlight. ** IR Flashlight The use of IR (InfraRed)
      lights and devices has become an essential part of conducting paranormal
      investigations. Whether, a novice or a seasoned investigator, the
      growing number of people using IR technology cannot be ignored. IR
      light is not visible to the human eye. When there is not a sufficient
      amount of visible light night vision devices are often used. Night
      vision devices employ the use of InfraRed light to photograph in
      locations where there is low light or complete darkness. The IR
      flashlight is essential for anyone using any type of night vision
      device. This IR flashlight significantly amplifies the amount of IR
      light that is visible. Regardless, if you need more light in a room,
      down a hallway, or in a cemetery this flashlight greatly increases an
      investigators chances of capturing any type of movement.
      M>Nightvision Camera without the use of an IR flashlight. Same
      location with the use of an IR Flashlight. Several manufactures make
      IR lights that mount on side shoes and can cost up to one hundred
      dollars. These devices only give fifty percent of the light that this IR
      flashlight does. The flashlight features 12 IR lights, is made
      from durable steel construction, and includes a wrist band.
      Specifications: Dimensions: 3.78 in x 1.3 in x 1.3 in Weight: 3.42
      oz 780 nm. Requires 3 AAA Batteries 90 Day Warranty *Warranty is
      valid 90 days from the purchase date of the item. The warranty covers
      any manufacture defects. Original copy of receipt is required.
      Price: $12.00