NEW PSYCHIC VIDEO BLOG

  • roylehypnotist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hi Guys & Girls,

      I've just started a new blog on Psychics - Healing - Hypnotherapy - Stage & Street Hypnosis - Magic - Mentalism & Related Mystery Arts and over the coming days I shall be sharing and sicussing lots of techniques. ideas and such with my readers.

      I've just started a discussion on "The Worlds Fastest Hypnosis Inductions" and have posed several very real and serious questions that I'd love you to respond to at this link:

      http://magicalguru.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/whats-the-worlds-fastest-hypnosis-induction/

      In the next few days I shall be uploading some regular video blogs through which I shall be teaching ideas, methods and techniques of use to all Hypnotists - Mentalists & Magicians so please do join my blog and check back regularly for new updates at:

      http://magicalguru.wordpress.com

      I look forward to sharing my ideas and methods with you over the coming days & weeks

      Yours in the Mysetery Arts

      Dr. Jonathan Royle
      http://www.magicalguru.wordpress.com

      http://magicalguru.wordpress.com