Is Bigfoot What Remains Of The Edomite's?

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      [Bigfoot]

      Could todays bigfoot be remnents of the Edomites?
      Join me and my guest who only goes by Tom as we discuss why he believes
      this is the case after doing some googling on it I have to agree with
      Tom this is a distinct possibility
      While there is no proof for or against
      there is some supporting evidence to tantilize
      Jion us for whats sure to be a discussion unlike others you have heard
      before

      Show: 2/17/2009 8:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2009/02/18/is-bigfoot-what\