Breaking The Astrological Code Of The Bible Reveals The Rapture

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009

      Show: 2/3/2009 8:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      Click Here To Hear The Show

      It was foretold in the Bible, now science has captured proof – time
      is speeding up! This is only one of the mind-tweaking revelations Rev.
      Linda Glas reveals in this the third of her multi-book series called The
      22 Best Kept Secrets Of All Time. This volume breaks the astrological
      code of the Bible, revealing the symbology that clearly establishes when
      and how the Rapture will take place and, by interpreting cryptic
      messages found in various scriptures, determines exactly how much time
      we have left to prepare for this monumental event. Her wonderfully
      unique style of divining information comes through blending the four
      oldest sciences on Earth: astrology, alchemy, astronomy, and the Tarot
      with the cutting edge technology of astrophysics, chemistry, and quantum
      physics. She moves the reader gently along the path her studies have
      forged over her thirty-five year career as Reverend, medium, and seeker
      of the truth. In preparation for some shocking truths regarding our
      human condition, the warning page advises the reader they are about to
      embark on a journey of heavy metaphysical content, as this work candidly
      informs we are in the end of days and instructs how to be ready for the
      inevitability of the Armageddon.