New Blogtalk Radio Show Airs January 11 TH

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Join me and The Lion tommorrow night as we discuss our new show we are
      cohosting together

      This is not another religious show

      This is a spiritual show geared for spiritual growth

      All religions and faiths are welcome as we hope all can find common
      ground and unify and heal

      We hope to foster religious tolorence among all faiths and religions as
      God has created all and all have Gods life within

      to learn more join us at

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2009/01/08/New-Blogtalk-Ra\
      dio-Show-Airs-January-11
      <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2009/01/08/New-Blogtalk-R\