Symbolism of America

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      Discover the meaning of the symbols our founding fathers used when
      building our nation

      Author Robert R.
      Hieronimus, Ph.D. takes you several steps beyond Disney's
      "National Treasure" series. Americans are more curious than ever about
      our national symbols, and this book reveals all their mysterious
      origins and curiosities. It also exposes the lies about our Founding
      Fathers that are being proclaimed on other popular websites and in
      fundamentalist-conspiratorialist literature. Exploring why our most
      popular symbols and icons resonate successfully with the American
      psyche, Hieronimus first reveals the artistic influences behind each
      official design. It is only from that firm historical base that he
      speculates on their encoded symbolic messages. •The Eye, the
      Triangle, and Whose Eye Is It, Anyway? •The American Flag: An
      American Beauty, a New Constellation •The Statue of Liberty:
      In America, It's Goddesses We Trust •The Liberty
      Bell: From Every Mountainside, Let Freedom Ring! •The Eagle:
      The Price of Peace is Eternal Vigilance •Washington, D.C.:
      History, Mystery and Symbolism in Plain Sight •Our Founding
      Fathers Were Not Satanists

      Authors site http://www.unitedsymbolismofamerica.com/
      <http://www.unitedsymbolismofamerica.com/>

      SHOW: 1/6/2009 8:00 PM CST

      Call-in Number: (646)
      915-9605

      Click here for show

      <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2009/01/07/The-United-Sym\
      bolism-of-America> To get show day reminders

      join

      Paranormal Palace Radio

      <http://paranormalpalaceradio.socialgo.com/> and add me as your friend