Please, need information

  • nightwind19
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2008
      Please, if anyone has any information as to what this is, let me know!

      Dec 24, 1:28 am. I was awaken from sleep by someone knocking on my
      front door, the door is wood and the knocked many times (15 to 20).
      There is a metal screen door infront ot the wooden door, that screen
      (security type) door was locked from the inside. Some how the person
      was knocking on the wooden door without opening the screen door. I
      do not know how this is possible. I looked out my bedroom window and
      there was no car (except mine) in the driveway. I quietly went into
      the living room and looked thru the blinds over the windows near
      (about 8 feet) from the front door. There was a woman, (with
      shoulder length black hair, no hat) wearing a nice, sort of dark blue
      coat with brown leather patches on the elbows. She had a purse
      (brown with many little squares on the purse over her left shoulder).
      She had matching blue pants and black (dress-nice type) of boots. I
      could not see her face, just a dark, blurry shadow. This is odd,
      considering that she was anout 2 feet from the security light beside
      the door ( I leave the light on all night-and it was turned on-there
      is a 100w bulb in the light). I walked about to the door, (yes, I did
      have a weapon) open the door and no one was there! It is only about
      5 to 6 steps to the door. Also, it had been raining heavily that day
      and the ground was muddy (grass had water puddling -it had rained
      that hard) and was still lightly raining, but no foot prints on the
      door. I value my privacy, so I live a good distance from my closest
      neighbor one the south side and the next closest house past my home
      is 4 miles on the North side. There are no house in front or behind
      my home. I have a security light on each side of my home and around
      the garage. There was no one to be seen. Other people in the house
      also heard the knocking, I was not the only one. One was awake
      watching tv when this happened. She heard the knocking also. There
      is no way a person could have left the porch (redwood porch-so I
      would have heard if any one had walked on the porch) and left without
      seeing her leave or even leaving a foot print on the porch or in the
      yard? Please, any information as to what this could have been. I
      live in KY, not far from the Tennessee Border. Also, I could not see
      her face? Everything else was in perfect detail, but her face? Any
      ideas? Please!