Photo~~~>

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2001
      This Is the other Photo It was taking under a Dream Catcher that I
      bought at a Powwow and has a special meaning to me I will post that
      later~~I don't have curtains where It looks like that In the photo and
      it's the same color as the other photo I posted ~~~~>Butterfly
      Dancer~Jeanne~Look below~
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 16, 2001
        Thank you for sharing all this great info for the group Butterfly dancer! :-) Creator bless your heart sis!
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 16, 2001
          Your welcome more will be coming :-)
          ~~~~~~~~>Butterfly Dancer ~Jeanne
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 17, 2001
            This Is ~Jeanne~ me at 7 years old ~Ok How about It List where's yours
            :-) Look below
            ~~~~~~~>
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 17, 2001
              Awww how sweet :-) Thank you for sharing your pix of you as a lil kiddo! :-)

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 17, 2001
                Your welcome How about those brown eyes :-)~~~~>Jeanne
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 17, 2001
                  Very cute :-) Yes french indian ty for sharing all your talents and your pix with us we truely honor you sis! You keep the group going in the right direction.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 17, 2001
                    Thank you I will be posting more when I can going to a Birth. party
                    tomorrow but Monday I will start in again :-)
                    ~~~~~~~`>Jeanne
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 22, 2001
                      Hi This was taken at my Son Dana and Rosies wedding Reception In Aug
                      2001 this Is my Son Tommy and KC In the photo and my Mom Marie Is on the
                      right on the left side a Vortex appears wow I just notice looking at the
                      photo's yesterday neat huh!!! :-) ~~~~>Jeanne