Paul Hewlitt On The Corona Crash

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hey everyone I'm running behind after the holidays and a death in the
      family so forgive the brief unprofessionalism here. But I wanted to let
      everyone know I will be interviewing Paul Hewlitt about The Corona Crash
      tonight at 8:00 pm cst

      Corona Crash

      <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2008/12/04/What-Really-Ha\
      ppened-At-Roswell-The-Conclusion-> SHOW: 12/3/2008 8:00 PM

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605