New Paranormal Radio Show Network

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Hey I just thought I would let everyone know I created a radio show
      network, were host and thier guest like authors investigators and
      researchers can gather in one place start groups to keep everyone up to
      date one what they going on a great place for everyone to go and see
      what the latest news is on paranormal phenomena. I'm going to invite
      all the paranormal radio show host at Blogtalk Radio to join and invite
      thier guest and I'm inviting all my guest.

      I got this idea because many of my guest are always asking me about
      feedback I thought this would be the perfect plat form and great for all
      parties.

      http://paranormalpalaceradio.socialgo.com/home.html
      <http://paranormalpalaceradio.socialgo.com/home.html>