Trudy Causey on Paranormal Palace Radio

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2008
      Hey everyone Trudy Causey will join me tonight at 8:00pm cst to discuss
      all her years of paranormal research, as I know most everyone reading
      this knows, Trudy has been in almost every paranormal group in the yahoo
      paranormal group community if not every one always helpful always
      sharing what she has learned, I know she is something of a walking
      library from the many numerous books she has read. and tonight. Me and
      Trudy are going to share all this on the show

      Show airs here Show
      <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2008/11/15/Paranormal-Inv\
      estigator-Trudy-Causey-Shares-Years-Of-Study>