Natures Mind: The Quatum Hologram

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      During my recent interview with astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell we touch
      bases on the studies done at his Institute Of Noetic Science. This was
      fasinating stuff for me scientific explaination for ESP matters
      intereaction with spirit. sadly we did not have time to go into great
      detail but I have a link here to his site to the page an article on it
      resides

      http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/naturearticle.htm
      <http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/naturearticle.htm>