Looking for Ghost Hunters

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      I'm looking for ghost hunters in the Greater Houston Metropolitan area
      that would like thier investigations filmed for a part documentary , I'm
      only a middle man asking for the guy making the documentary. but if you
      will post your info to me I'll pass it along you can email me at
      admin@... <mailto:admin@...>