Ufo October 14th Possible Publicity Stunt For Indy Movie?

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      As many here know tomorrow there is supposed to be a ufo mothership in
      our skies.

      I personally woud love this to take place and end the controversy
      however at the same time the old adage anything sounds to good to be
      true comes to mind. As of yesterday the idea came to me that tomorrow is
      also the same day the new Indy movie dvd comes out Kingdom of the
      Crystal Skulls, I began to wonder if they were connect, then I also
      recieved an email from author of The Hidden Rcord Wayne Hershel, he is
      confirming the ufo sighting will occur

      for the full story photos and video

      click

      http://www.paranormalpalace.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p\