Latitude 33 Key To The Kindom

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      I sent this as a page from my site yesterday and once it was posted it was bady mutilated so I'm pastsing the contents this time and please accept my apologies.

      An Encounter with Arcane Science

      and Engineering at Disneyland

      By

      WALTER BOSLEY & GREG BISHOP

      Around the world, there is an observable

      recurrence: ancient sacred sites, mystical experiences,

      strange phenomena and UFO activity are suspiciously

      abundant in the zone between 30 and 40 degrees latitude.

      This book relates one of many peculiar events that seem to

      gather specifically around Latitude 33 - a geophysical zone

      some suspect may be a gateway to a realm mostly hidden

      from our view of reality.

      Join me and Walter as we delve into this mystey

      SHOW: 10/7/2008 8:00 PM

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace/2008/10/08/LATITUDE-33-KEY-TO-THE-KINGDOM

      Or Latitude 33