Paranormal Graphics

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      As many of you know I have a online radio show and several websites and am often in the need of graphics, however I have absoutely no graphical skill nor can I afford to buy images or pay someone because I'm on disability, I was wondering if there were and graphic designers interested in bartering if so email me at mrparanormal@... thank you.