A Spirit Giggling ??

  • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2008
      Good morning All
      A few Mornings ago at 3:11 I was awaking with a Woman Giggling I thought
      what was that ? and I listen carefully but heard no more. It was a
      little scary to be awaking hearing this :-) The I tried getting back to
      sleep and then heard crackling of the threshold going toward the Living
      room someone walking. My Children Great Aunt Alice passed at 95 a few
      days back I thought it could be her ??
      Should I of asked who was Giggling ??
      She was a feisty warm and a Beautiful Woman in and out. Yesterday at the
      cemetery a Beautiful large White Butterfly was circling around us and
      the Flowers.
      Thank You~~~~~> Jeanne~The Dancing Butterfly~