Free Paranormal Investigation Forms

  • Dan Jungles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      There are many paranormal investigative groups and individuals who
      conduct investigations in private homes and businesses each and
      everyday, who do not have any paperwork or not the proper paperwork. We
      have been asked by many of those people to help them by providing them
      with the forms and paperwork that we use. We have taken forms from
      various sources and edited them to fit our needs. There are many sites
      that will sell you very similar forms, but we have posted then on our
      site for free. Feel free to either copy and paste it or download the
      Word or Works version of it. To view the forms, please visit
      http://www.aghostpage.com/investigationforms.htm
      <http://www.aghostpage.com/investigationforms.htm>

      Take care,

      Dan Jungles