Mufon Roswell Investigator Dennis Balthaser Comes To Houston

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      Mufon Roswell investigator Dennis Balthaser has informed me he is coming to Houston Texas October 5th, He would like to know if anyone in the area would be interested in a lecture.
      So if your either in Houston or the surrounding area or know someone who is in Houston or the surrounding area that would like a lecture please email me at mrparanormal@... for more information. please pass this around to other groups forums etc for anyone else that may live in the Houston or surrounding area