Emailing: Paranormal Palace Radio Were Truth Equals Reality - What Really Happened at Roswell

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      Paranormal Palace Radio Were Truth Equals Reality - What Really Happened at Roswell
      a.. Homea.. Contact Usa.. Newsa.. LinksHome Blog What Really Happened at Roswell Community Login Hi, mrparanormal

      Main Menu Home
      News
      Blog
      Links
      Contact Us
      News Feeds
      FAQs
      Wrapper
      Community
      Members List
      Forums
      Groups
      Newsletter
      Shows

      User Menu Your Details
      Submit News
      Submit WebLink
      Check-In My Items
      Logout

      Adsense Members No sponsored users yet.

      Turn into a sponsored user!

      Workflows No Pending Actions
      Who's Online a.. mrparanormal
      What Really Happened at Roswell
      Written by Web Master
      Saturday, 12 June 2004

      Join me and Paul Hewitt as we discuss the events that occurred as
      Roswell from conflicting views, There is no doubt that something
      came down on the Foster ranch in 1947 but Paul does not believe
      it was extraterrestrial in origin and I believe something went down
      but what? I beieve extraterrestrial in origin was a possibility
      Was there a cover up or not? Join us as we offer both sides of the
      story. Decide for yourself.

      Date / Time: 8/19/2008 8:00 PM central time

      Category: Paranormal

      Call-in Number: (646) 915-9605
      What Really Happened At Roswell

      null
      Last Updated ( Monday, 18 August 2008 )
      Next >
      [ Back ]

      Recent Shows

      © 2008 Paranormal Palace Radio Were Truth Equals Reality
      Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.
      Design by: camp26.com