Come join me at Dr Offigs Lessons From The Dark Side on Paranormal Palace...

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 2:39 PM
      Paranormal Palace: Where Truth Equals Reality

      Royce Holleman has invited you to the event 'Dr Offigs Lessons From The Dark Side' on Paranormal Palace!

      --------------------

      Please join us for the show

      Time: August 5, 2008 at 8pm
      Location: Blogtalk Radio
      Organized By: Royce Holleman:

      Event Description:
      Some people are optimists and some people are pessimists, but Dr. Offig is a "gruesome-ist!" Visit him in his cluttered and curious office and he will surely tell you one of the wonderfully creepy stories he is famous for-the kind that makes your eyes bug out, your skin shiver and crawl and your tummy wiggle like a very large bowl of incredibly nervous Jell-O®. And once in a while they might-just might I say-even make you laugh out loud. But be forewarned, most dearest, charming, intelligent and

      See more details and RSVP on Paranormal Palace:
      http://paranormalpalace.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2154127%3AEvent%3A502&xgi=c1dIoOL

      If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
      please copy and paste it into your web browser

      About Paranormal Palace...
      Paranormal commmunity seeking the truth about paranormal phenomena

      9 members