Paranormal Palace Radio Airs Two Shows In One Day

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21, 2008
      Tommow July 22nd I am having 2 shows part of something new I'm doing I
      have had request from people overseas wanting to be on my show so I'm
      sceduling Tuesdays at 1:00 pm for overseas guest to accomodate thier
      time zone difference

      The fisrt show Wayne Hershel will be my guest we will be discussing his
      new book

      The Hidden Records <http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/>

      Here is more information

      Author of the controversial book The Hidden Records – Wayne Herschel
      will be a guest on Tuesday July 22 nd at 1:00 pm.

      This show ties in with the revealing of an exclusive Freemason star
      secret that some listeners have previewed as an experiment 2 years ago
      on our website. We posted some sensitive material to see if anything
      would happen. Nothing happened so it is time for the full story. The
      best detail has not yet been seen by anyone and it especially timed to
      be released before the 4th of July in Washington so some of our
      listeners there can actually go and witness the star event seen in the
      sky.

      Wayne will talk about reason behind the Egyptian style obelisk – The
      Washington monument, and the secret design plan of Washington DC.

      He claims it matches the historical secret star document of the Masons
      and the legendary Key of Solomon Talisman that famous author Dan Brown
      is busy writing about.

      Not many people are aware but the freemasons have quietly released their
      historical material including a copy of the original star encoded
      tracing board to a British university and it is available for all to
      view on line.

      The Washington DC layout secret was also encoded on George
      Washington's family portrait.

      As fast as this author sets up new book distribution links in the USA,
      his book keeps getting mysteriously removed from circulation.

      Wayne has decided rather than deal with more sabotage, he has released
      his best evidence to date on his human star origin theory online on a
      special web page countdown to July the 4th.

      What is unique in the sky on the 4th of July?

      How does this secret tie in with another grand secret – The layout
      of Vatican city?

      For a preview of Waynes findings go to http://www.thehiddenrecords.com
      <http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/>

      Or for a view of the countdown website to the Solomon Key secret –
      http://www.keyofsolomon.net <http://www.keyofsolomon.net/>

      Author – bio on Waynes website.

      The Second Show my Guest will be James Gilliland of

      Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence

      Will be at 8:00pm tomorrow Tuseday the 22nd

      For more information click here

      http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.html <http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.html>

      To attend the shows go to http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      <http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace>