Re:Is there life after death?

  • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
      Good Evening
      I always believed that their is life after Death.
      Jesus told us this and I know there is something greater then us I call
      him the Creator.
      My Grandmother "Mémére" Passed in the 60's I was torn and Heart
      broken being so close to her growing up.
      A week after she passed she appeared to me one night.
      I was asleep and something woke me there was no sound.
      She was in a Glow of White around her head and smiling to me I was
      scared some this was the first time I seen a spirit.
      Although I felt them as a Child.
      Well my Heart was beating hard and I closed my eyes.
      Someone told me she appeared to me in telling me not to mourn that she
      was Happy and without pain.
      I never seen her again but felt her presents many times.
      ~
      My Mom Passed in 2002 her Fragrance was around me many times and once
      someone said something against her of always complaining about her pains
      and aches.
      I had the cupboard door open in my Kitchen and the Glass I had taken
      from her apt after she passed came flying out and smashed in the middle
      of the Kitchen floor.
      ~
      My family came running in the Kitchen and I said it's Mémére she is
      upset.
      Oh Yes I believe there is life after Death and I am looking forward to
      that.
      I lost a Warrior Zicahota March 4,2007 after a three year battle with
      Cancer.
      I feel his touch,he sends me Butterflies etc.I wrote two Poems lately
      about that.
      I am a Poet.
      And I have heard his whispers Honey,Jeanne, I Love you etc.
      Twice I felt someone sitting near me on bed.
      ~
      And twice I woke up from a sound sleep pushing someone away I wish I
      didn't do that but I wasn't fully awake.
      I use to hear Claps a few years ago I don't hear them now ??
      Things have falling off my Kitchen Counter, I have heard many Bangs not
      knowing where they came from.
      Things are missing at times and Keys to the car were put on the hooks
      where I have my Frying pans hanging.
      The TV will go off on it's own the lamp on the side of me in my Family
      room where I am sitting right now at times will flicker.
      My Kitchen Gas stove the knobs were turned on and I could smell the gas.
      I will post more of my feelings on this.
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
      With Love~~~> Jeanne~Butterfly Dancer "Mohawk"
    • Royce Holleman

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008
          Good Morning
          You are very welcome~Have a wonderful weekend.
          With Love~~~> Jeanne~Butterfly Dancer