Is there life after death?

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2008
      I was just thinking about the age old question this morning while
      cooking breakfast, is there life after death? The atheist will tell
      you no, the born again believer will tell you yes, my favorite is
      science who most I know say there is no life after death, while
      teaching there is seemingly unaware they teach it. At anyrate I was
      thinking how does a person really know life afte death is real sure
      many believe it, many can give long lecture they believe proves it,
      but is this knowing its real? or believing its real? Me personally I
      have always believed there was life after death atleast after I quit
      being an athiest, but I know that I believe not that I know, so I
      wonder how would I go about knowing.I think the first question to ask
      here might be what is life exactly? is it our awareness? or thoughts?
      our bodies? our consciousness? Certianly there are no shortage of
      theories about what life is, for me its concsious aware thought energy

      I percieve myself to be concious aware thought enrgy residingin a
      flesh and blood body a flesh and blood body that absolutly must me as
      its host to survive .

      Science teaches us that no part of our body moves or functions
      without a prior command from the brain to do so be it a concsious or
      unconcsious command the body cannot function without this command
      I break away from science when it comes to the idea the brain does
      its work alone, I personnaly believe the brain is another vessel we
      use, although we may have preprogramed some things to function
      automaticly, and the brain acting like our own built in organic
      computer activate preset programs and carrying out commands and
      storing information. we are at the keyboard and mouse of the brain
      telling it too . So if I am correct about what life is then. my next
      question might be what do we know about energy, science tells us
      energy can be niether created or destoyed it can only change forms,
      if that be true then life must continue whether the body does or not,
      more over though this also means we have all always existed whether
      we know it or not in one form or another.We may not have always been
      concsious aware energy but we have always existed as energy none the
      less perhaps gaing awareness and becoming concsious and aware as we
      changed form. the more I think about this the more convinced I become
      that not only do we live after we leave our body but we lived before
      we entered our body as well.I would love others thoughts on this.
    • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
        Good Evening
        I always believed that their is life after Death.
        Jesus told us this and I know there is something greater then us I call
        him the Creator.
        My Grandmother "Mémére" Passed in the 60's I was torn and Heart
        broken being so close to her growing up.
        A week after she passed she appeared to me one night.
        I was asleep and something woke me there was no sound.
        She was in a Glow of White around her head and smiling to me I was
        scared some this was the first time I seen a spirit.
        Although I felt them as a Child.
        Well my Heart was beating hard and I closed my eyes.
        Someone told me she appeared to me in telling me not to mourn that she
        was Happy and without pain.
        I never seen her again but felt her presents many times.
        ~
        My Mom Passed in 2002 her Fragrance was around me many times and once
        someone said something against her of always complaining about her pains
        and aches.
        I had the cupboard door open in my Kitchen and the Glass I had taken
        from her apt after she passed came flying out and smashed in the middle
        of the Kitchen floor.
        ~
        My family came running in the Kitchen and I said it's Mémére she is
        upset.
        Oh Yes I believe there is life after Death and I am looking forward to
        that.
        I lost a Warrior Zicahota March 4,2007 after a three year battle with
        Cancer.
        I feel his touch,he sends me Butterflies etc.I wrote two Poems lately
        about that.
        I am a Poet.
        And I have heard his whispers Honey,Jeanne, I Love you etc.
        Twice I felt someone sitting near me on bed.
        ~
        And twice I woke up from a sound sleep pushing someone away I wish I
        didn't do that but I wasn't fully awake.
        I use to hear Claps a few years ago I don't hear them now ??
        Things have falling off my Kitchen Counter, I have heard many Bangs not
        knowing where they came from.
        Things are missing at times and Keys to the car were put on the hooks
        where I have my Frying pans hanging.
        The TV will go off on it's own the lamp on the side of me in my Family
        room where I am sitting right now at times will flicker.
        My Kitchen Gas stove the knobs were turned on and I could smell the gas.
        I will post more of my feelings on this.
        Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
        With Love~~~> Jeanne~Butterfly Dancer "Mohawk"
      • Royce Holleman

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008
            Good Morning
            You are very welcome~Have a wonderful weekend.
            With Love~~~> Jeanne~Butterfly Dancer