Paranormal Secrets Revealed

  • roylehypnotist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2008
      "Discover How you could easily turn a one time £37 Sterling
      Investment into £5,000+ or more profit using your Hypnosis - NLP -
      PSYCHIC & Mind Therapy Skills and also how to make MORE MONEY than
      any of your competitiors using Dr. Jonathan Royle's Unique Wealth
      Creation Techniques & Successful FREE Publicity & Advertising Methods"

      Hi There Everyone...

      Whether your interested in Hypnosis - NLP - Mind Therapy - Stage
      Hypnosis - Magic - Mentalim - Mind Control or PSYCHIC Subjects then
      there is something for everyone in this UNIQUE PACKAGE...

      Firstly let me assure you that this packahe CONTAINS EVERYTHING to
      take even the Novice to Advanced Professional Standard whereby they
      are both Confident and Competent in all areas of Hypnotherapy - NLP -
      Stage Hypnosis - Mind Magic - Mentalism and Even Genuine Psychic
      Skills Such as Fortune Telling & Healing..

      In short taking a few minutes to read this entire posting and then
      sending it TO ALL YOUR FRIEND'S who may also be interested in by far
      the most intelligent thing and greatest investment you will ever make
      into your future success and hapiness.. SO PLEASE READ ON..

      Dr. Wilf Archer recently posted in reply to the thread "Have you a
      Huge Ego - Yes Or No" on my Yahoo Hypnotorious Newsgroup the following
      comment..

      it show's HOW YOU CAN TURN A £37 INVESTMENT INTO WELL OVER £5,000+
      PROFIT WITH JUST A LITTLE EFFORT AND HERE'S HOW WILF DID IT....

      Take a look at this entire posting and discover why you will feel so
      much hapier when you send me £37 now to shows@...

      "Let me use a personal example. I recently bought some of Alex
      material and it included the CD with the 15 PowerPoint Training
      materials on it. The whole thing cost around £37. So even if I use
      nothing else on the CD one presentation would cost around £2.50. It
      would have taken me a week to write any one from scratch."

      IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS CD-ROM ALREADY then NOW is the time to send
      £37 to shows@... and not only will you get all 15
      Powerpoint presentation's but also TWO CD-ROM'S full of many
      thoushands of pounds worth of resources as explained later...

      AND HERE'S HOW WILF ARCHER MADE OVER £5,000+ From the Powerpoint
      Presentations which you can order now for just £37 to
      shows@...

      "I revamped one of them (it took me an afternoon) and delivered the
      two day corporate training course for £2850. I then offered the same
      revamped course to other trainers in this area with each paying me
      £99 plus £200 each if they wanted a group coaching session (3
      hours). From that I made £5000 and that is only one example using
      one small part of a package."

      YES INVEST £37 now to shows@... and I will send you all
      of the tools and information and resources you need to perhaps
      duplicate Wilfs Success and also loads of other ways to make MASSIVE
      £££/$$$ From Your Mind Therapy and Hypnosis Skills!

      FURTHER WILF ARCHER ALSO SAID THIS....

      "This is just one example I have dozens and over the past 4 years I
      have been a member I have profited considerably from this forum. It
      is not what you buy but what you do with what you buy from this
      forum."

      SOME FURTHER POINTS TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU SEND £37 to
      shows@... to secure your MEGA TRAINING PACKAGE..

      1) Send £37 now to shows@... and I will send POST FREE
      anywhere in the world TWO BUMPER PACKED CD-ROMS containing all of the
      following and more:

      *15 (Yes 15) Complete Power Point Presentations for Completely
      scripted one and two day Corporate Training Courses which also come
      with master copies for all course handouts, further resource
      materials on each subject and of course timings and schedules for
      running the events. Subjects covered include:

      LIFE COACHING - NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING - STRESS MANAGEMENT -
      PRESENTATION SKILLS - TRAIN THE TRAINER - SALES TRAINING SKILL'S -
      HANDLING COMPLAINTS - CUSTOMER SERVICE AND OTHER TOPICS WHICH are

      A) Highly saleable and in demand to Corporate Companies Large and
      Small and also can be used to plug your other MIND THERAPY services
      thus making you even more £££/$$$.

      *I will also send you 5+ HOURS OF AUDIO of me revealing powerful
      secrets for obtaining FREE TV - RADIO & MEDIA PUBLICITY for your Mind
      Therapy Skills & Business..

      *You will also recieve a ONE HOUR AUDIO COPY of my Non Specific
      (Treats every problme for every person) Audio CMT Session Recording
      which you may then copy and give to your clients after sessions and
      such like.

      *You'll also get the ENTIRE SCRIPT for the above recording so you may
      easily record your own version for sale to people...

      *I will also send you TWO HOURS of Audio Recordings from "James
      Lavers Masters of NLP Passive Income" whereby I reveal exactly how to
      make a fortune selling Hypnosis and NLP related products and services
      via the internetand reveal the secrets of getting new original
      products together and to the marketplace with success...

      *You'll also discver several complete Courses on MENTALISM - MIND
      MAGIC & Derren Brown Style Mind Control Feats which are easy to learn
      and enable you to perform a complete Psychic Style Stage Show.

      *You'll find approx 12 hours of audio recording from THE TORQUAY
      SEMINAR (You will need on these tracks only) to ramp up the sound
      and/or wear headphones to get benefit of the information on PAIN
      CONTROL - Painless Childbirth - Noesitherapy - Rapid Phobia Removal -
      Rapid inductions inclduing THE TOM BOLTON 60 SECOND INDUCTION and
      numerous other tips, ploys and scerets to make you a BETTER
      THERAPIST..

      *I'll also include in the package my detailed work on my Unique COLD-
      READING approaches and Genuinely Bizarre Fortune Telling Approaches!

      *On the Two Discs you will discover ONE HOUR of video of me teaching
      STAGE HYPNOSIS SECRET'S including many Fast, Rapid and Instananeous
      Inductions along with everything you need to know for Stage Hypnosis
      Success.

      *You'll also find ONE HOUR OF VIDEO with me revealing in a simple
      step by step manner how to conduct a successful Complete Mind Therapy
      Session for your clients.

      *I'll include also EVERY SINGLE book, manual and course I have ever
      written and released to date, along with links to literally 100's &
      100's of other Books, Manuals, Courses, Videos and Audios on all
      areas of Hypnosis. (Worth many times the entire cost alone)

      *I will also send you THE SUBLIMINAL RECORDING'S PACKAGE which
      includes Copyright FREE music, Sound Effects and even complete
      Scripts along with all necessary Software and instructions to make
      your own highly profitable SUBLIMNAL recordings.

      *You'll also get the AUDIO TUTITON & Written instructions for the
      amazing HYPNO-TRON electronic hypnosis device revealing how to use it
      for faster, deeper and more effective Inductions.

      *You'll also recieve invites to FIVE PRIVATE INVITATION ONLY
      newsgroups where as a member you will have access to countless other
      Hypnosis & NLP Training Materials along with loads of VALUABLE money
      making advertising, marketing & Promotional resources!

      *Plus I will also send you loads of other INVALUABLE TRAINING
      MATERIAL'S & RESOURCES on these TWO MINDBLOWING DISC'S...

      All the above will PHYSICALLY BE SENT POST FREE to you and also as an
      ADDITIONAL FREE BONUS - ORDER NOW WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAY'S AND
      WHILST STOCKS LAST I will also send you..

      FREE OF ANY CHARGE BY EMAIL...

      "Secrets of Infertility & Overcoming It With Success" - this training
      manual alone usually retails at £39-95, however is yours free when
      you ORDER TODAY and send £37 to shows@....

      ONE FINAL FREE GIFT WHEN YOU ORDER NOW...

      Order now and I will also send you FREE via email a copy of my BRAND
      NEW SOON TO BE RELEASED ON AMAZON IN PRINT FORM book covering the
      TRUTH about such topics as Mind Control, Pyramids, UFO's, and other
      related subjects such as Aliens, Time Travel, Levitation, Gravity and
      frankly many other subjects which will BLOW YOUR MIND and of which a
      Forword by DR. WILF ARCHER of http://www.drumnessie.co.uk/mindskills/
      recently said:

      GREAT NEWS - I'm just about to send a new book to the publishers,
      which should be available on Amazon and other good sites around the
      world by the end of July 2008.

      THIS IS PERHAP'S THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL BOOK EVER RELEASED...

      Indeed the contents of this mindblowing publication are UNIQUE and of
      such a nature that THE WHOLE BASIS OF RELIGION could be shaken to its
      core!

      Further so called Professors & Experts in the SCIENCE'S will have to
      ADMIT THAT THEY ARE VERY WRONG with many of their so called "Facts"

      When you have read this entire email/posting PLEASE SEND IT to
      everyone you know as all of your family and friends could improve
      their lifes and existence by reading this book of revelations and
      enlightenments!

      Whether you are a Mind Therapist Wanting a Greater Understanding of
      Mankind or just someone interested in things sometimes called
      Religion - The Paranormal - The Supernatural or SO CALLED SCIENCE
      like the meaning of life then YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK.

      You can secure your EBOOK Copy today (together with two amazing CD's
      sent thru
      the post as mentioned earlier) by sending £37-00 via
      http://www.paypal.com to shows@...

      Its entitled "R.O.A.M" and this stands for:

      Ramblings of A Mad-Man or more accurately...

      Reality Of All Matter...

      Oh and in the above title's MAD-MAN actually stands for Materials And
      Dimensions Man!

      However this book could easily have been titled:

      "THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS THE SUPERNATURAL"

      YES THIS IS THE BOOK THAT EXPLAINS THE UNEXPLAINED...

      In fact a Short explanation of the books contents would be:

      An Explanation of the Unexplainable.

      A definition of reality.

      An expansion on Time

      So order your 185+ Paged Large Format A4 ebook (plus TWO CD'S THRU
      POST) now for just £37-00 to shows@...

      The Book is written by Spiritual Master - Guru & Seer - T. HuGotH.and
      has been released through his chosen prism (thats me) Dr. Alex
      William Smith (Formerly Jonathan Royle) as per these details:
      http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/jonathan_royle.html

      Amongst the many Secrets Revealed and Subjects Discussed within
      the pages of this Unique Thought Provoking Book are:

      *THE UNIVERSE IS NOT EXPANDING - Yes the true nature of The Universe
      Logically & rationally explained in detail.

      *EXPOSED: Why The BIG BANG THEORY is so wrong and what actually
      happened to bring us to this point of civilisation.... Professor
      Stephen Hawkings (A Brief History Of Time) and other so called
      experts may well be shaking in their boots when they have read this!

      *TIME TRAVEL - No its not a myth - a logical explanation of how to
      travel in time and even how to build a time machine..

      *GRAVITY - What exactly is it? - Reasons Why Newton was Wrong!

      *THE SPEED OF LIGHT? = Learn the truth that light is actually the
      slowest thing in the universe as it is stationary!

      *How to REVERSE GRAVITY and as such "Levitate"

      *The True Meaning of Life is EXPOSED - Revealed & Explained.

      *How were the Pyramids Built and what are they really for?

      *GHOST'S - The Logical Truth about Ghosts - Poltergiests and other
      Spirit entities!

      *PSYCHIC'S - How GENUINE Psychic's & Clairvoyants are able to see the
      Past - Present & Future...

      *LIFE AFTER DEATH = This books contents also answer many questions
      on "life after death" and Past LIfe & Future Life Progression.

      *ALIEN'S & UFO'S = No these are not "Science fiction" they are in
      fact Science Fact and Rational Proof is offered within this text. Do
      we actually originally come from MARS?

      *REALITY = For the first time the reality of such words & concepts as
      Truth, Perception, Materiality, Experience, Nothing, Dreams, Drugs
      and many other things which have been grossly misunderstood for 100's
      of years are revealed & explained.

      *THE BIGGEST SECRET OF ALL = A unique look at why the POWER OF
      THOUGHT is the most powerful force in the world.

      *You'll also discover why & how the Universe is Like A Glass of
      Lemonade or even a giant burnt Frying Pan or sometimes like Boiled
      Potatoes!

      In short the contents of this book are truly EXPLOSIVE &
      CONTROVERSIAL and will most likely change your entire view on life!

      You'll also find many ORIGINAL POEM'S which contained within their
      prose will enlighten you to the Esoteric Secret's of The Ageless
      Wisdom's and Teachings making this a must read book for everyone!!

      So order now by sending £37-00 to shows@...

      When you buy this NEW BOOK we will also send you access FREE OF
      CHARGE to THE MASTER KEY SYSTEM...

      TWO AMAZING LIFE CHANGING FREE GIFT'S FOR YOU...

      The Master Key was written by Charles F Haanel and was so
      controversial that in 1933 it was BANNED by The Church and has
      remained hidden away for many years!

      YOU WILL LOVE THE MASTER KEY as it was the Major Inspiration for the
      Hit Movie and Book "The Secret" and is now also known to have
      inspired the most famous success book of all time "THINK & GROW RICH"

      And when you put the contents of "The Master Key" and the Laws of
      Attraction into Action your wildest dreams can and will come true,
      especially when combined with the SECRET's you will learn in R.O.A.M.
      (Reality of All Matter)

      And you can get all this sent direct to your email inbox within 24
      hours for just £37-00 sent to shows@...

      When you ORDER NOW i will also send you FREE - access to "THINK &
      GROW RICH" by Napoleon Hill, the book which has perhaps helped more
      people to become Millionaires than any other?

      EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS BOOK

      What Follows is the first foreword to this Book (which in Ebook
      format is 185+ Large Format A4 Pages of dynamite information
      available NOW for just £37-00 (includes two bumper CDs sent thru post)
      sent to shows@...

      FOREWORD to R.O.A.M (Reality of All Matter or Ramblings of a Madman)

      By Dr. Wilf S G Archer, PhD; Chartered MCIPD; CMIOSH; GHR(Reg); NHR.

      I have been an avid student of such Laws, studying Books,
      Manuscripts, Writings and Transcripts, ever searching for the
      essential truth whether devised by man or revealed by God.

      A truth that embraces all systems of philosophy, sociology, science
      and religion – from Zarathustra to Spencer, from Jesus to Quisquam,
      from Old Thought to New Thought.

      Collecting knowledge and understanding devoted to the study of man
      and the Art of Life. Guided by intuition and reason, examining their
      teachings as founded on experience and observation and insisting that
      the efficacy and value of every claim be measured by practise and
      demonstration.

      Over the years I have seen some wondrous sites and witnessed feats of
      Magick that would raze the logic towers of academia to rubble.

      All the lost cities and sunken treasures matter not more than a
      beggar's dole when compared with the advancements of mankind.

      It cannot be denied that the past century has been the most exciting
      epochs in the history of mankind, and the scientific discoveries of
      the past 15 years have brought about a rejuvenescence of human
      thought.

      Nor can we belittle the conquests which the scientists claim for the
      latter half of the last century, among which may be especially named:

      a. The proved uniformity in the Laws of Life.
      b. The true character of disease and DNA manipulation.
      c. The immense possibilities of quantum theory.
      d. The development of renewable energy.
      e. The great advancements in Biological Physics.
      f. The general unity between the Macro and Micro forces of the
      entire Universe.
      g. The possibilities through harnessing the speed of light.

      All this advancement culminating in what may be called the Laws of
      Substance.

      But now we have moved on. Now we have grown in our understanding,
      maturing and moving towards the very outer limits of our material
      Universe.

      A new world awaits beyond that which can be seen. A world beyond our
      physical senses. A world that exists within the spaces between the
      atomic structures. A world of wonder, of magic and of confusion. A
      world where the mere act of observation transforms its very
      existence, a world moulded by the reality of perception.

      However, tread carefully dear reader as these pages are as yet only a
      preliminary map and like the proclamations of the great adventurers
      of this world contain many uncharted pathways.

      Remember Columbus who made the Earth round or Galileo who altered the
      orbit of the planets –they changed nothing but the perceptions of man
      but that change of perception changed everything and the world was
      never the same again.

      First the pioneer reveals a truth which goes against traditional
      thinking which is often rejected as the ramblings of a madman.

      Then when we can no longer hide from the enormity of the revelation
      we realize that the madness we projected was only a reflection of our
      inertia and thus begins our transformation as we learn to use that
      truth to our advancement.

      Then the world changes. As it was so it will always be - it is us
      that change.

      Ramblings of a Madman is such a revelation, a poetic work with such
      depth that its profoundity for change is enormous.

      We have reached that stage in progress when our creeds and laws must
      change, When our honest thoughts and efforts must have wider scope
      and range, As we stand at this new beginning - freed from ignorance
      and strife. Poised in anxious readiness for the tools to Change our
      Lives.

      Dr. Wilf Archer, founder of The Mindskills Approach, is the UKs only
      Double Chartered*, Professional Health Coach. His expertise is in
      empowering, enabling and equipping his clients with the skills to
      overcome the problems of chronic ill health, depression, stress,
      addiction and unreliable performance. His unique style is an
      advanced form of Educational Intervention and is the only integrated
      coaching style that focuses on supporting The Individual at a Core
      Level.

      Visit Dr Archer's website for further details
      http://www.mindskills.co.uk

      * `Chartered' status is a badge of recognition conferred by Her
      Majesty Queen Elizabeth's Office as a Royal Seal of Approval,
      acknowledging the quality, accountability and reliability of his
      professional standing and service.

      TO SECURE YOUR EBOOK COPY OF THIS MINDBLOWING BOOK (and two CDs)
      ORDER NOW

      Send £37-00 to shows@... via http://www.paypal.com

      YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO CHECK OUT THESE SITE'S

      SELF-GROWTH - http://www.selfgrowth.com/experts/jonathan_royle.html

      OFFICIAL FANCLUB: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=32188053824

      MYSPACE = http://www.myspace.com/magicalguru

      FACEBOOK = http://www.facebook.com/people/Alex_William_Smith/673582805

      BEBO = http://www.bebo.com/AlexS0921

      ECADEMY = http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?userid=alexandersmith

      STARNOW = http://www.starnow.com/alexsmith13

      VIDEO CLIPS OF ROYLE: http://www.youtube.com/user/HypnotherapyCourse

      01) http://www.hypnotherapycourse.net

      02) http://www.hypnotorious.com

      03) http://www.hypnotictraining.com

      04) http://www.mindpowerprofits.com

      05) http://www.millionaireplan.net

      06) http://www.magicalguru.com

      REMEMBER: Secure your Ebook of "Reality of All Matter" today (wth
      FREE GIFTS of "The Master Key" & "Think And Grow Rich") also with TWO
      BUMPER CD'S SENT THRU POST for just £37-00 sent to
      shows@...

      THIS OFFER OFFICIALLY ENDS ON JULY 5TH 2008.

      So SEND YOUR £37-00 now to shows@... and secure your
      copy of THESE TWO CD-ROM'S which will be sent POST FREE..

      Indeed PLEASE FORWARD this to all your friends who would love to
      LEARN all of the above for just £37 sent to shows@...

      NOW BE HONEST IS THAT MEGA-VALUE FOR MONEY OR WHAT???