Hello everyone

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
      Hello everyone. I am the founder of this group. I just wanted to pop
      in and see how everyone is doing. I sure noticed this place grown a
      lot when I was gone. Hope everyone is enjoying the paranormal topics
      discussed here.

      Intothevortex
    • Royce Holleman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
        Good to see ya back, I hope all is well with you

      • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2008
          Hello To You :-)~Good Morning and welcome back Jon.
          I will be coming in here more often and posting some Photo's~
          Take care ~Have a wonderful day~
          Love~~~~> Jeanne~Butterfly Dancer