Author Of Inner Paths To Outerspace to be guest on Paranormal Palace Radio

  • iammrparanormal
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 4:16 PM
      Author of Inner Paths to Outerspace, Slawek Wojtowicz, to be Guest on
      Paranormal Palace Radio
      An investigation into experiences of other realms of existence and
      contact with otherworldly beings • Examines how contact with alien
      life-forms can be obtained through the "inner space" dimensions
      of our minds • Presents evidence that other worlds experienced
      through consciousness-altering technologies are often as real as those
      perceived with our five senses • Correlates science fiction's
      imaginal realms with psychedelic research. The topic will be about
      Slawek Wojtowicz's latest book and research, this is what Graham
      Hancock, author of Supernatural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of
      Mankind and Fingerprints of the Gods : has to say "The profoundest
      inquiries into the nature of reality and the mystery of consciousness
      are made possible by the psychedelics and other spiritual technologies
      explored in this astonishing, groundbreaking, and utterly revolutionary
      book. Written by the maestros of the field, it is exactly the right book
      at exactly the right time. I found it gripping, thought-provoking,
      incredibly informative, and--on top of all that--a hugely enjoyable
      read."

      The book is an An investigation into experiences of other realms of
      existence and contact with otherworldly beings

      • Examines how contact with alien life-forms can be obtained through
      the "inner space" dimensions of our minds

      • Presents evidence that other worlds experienced through
      consciousness-altering technologies are often as real as those perceived
      with our five senses

      • Correlates science fiction's imaginal realms with psychedelic
      research

      For thousands of years, voyagers of inner space--spiritual seekers,
      shamans, and psychoactive drug users--have returned from their inner
      imaginal travels reporting encounters with alien intelligences. Inner
      Paths to Outer Space presents an innovative examination of how we can
      reach these other dimensions of existence and contact otherworldly
      beings. Based on their more than 60 combined years of research into the
      function of the brain, the authors reveal how psychoactive substances
      such as DMT allow the brain to bypass our five basic senses to unlock a
      multidimensional realm of existence where otherworldly communication
      occurs. They contend that our centuries-old search for alien life-forms
      has been misdirected and that the alien worlds reflected in visionary
      science fiction actually mirror the inner space world of our minds. The
      authors show that these "alien" worlds encountered through
      altered states of human awareness, either through the use of
      psychedelics or other methods, possess a sense of reality as great as,
      or greater than, those of the ordinary awareness perceived by our five
      senses.

      Join Royce and Slawek at http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      <http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace>
      Date / Time: 5/28/2008 9:00 PM