Drumming For A Cancer Cure

  • Butterfly_Dancer@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2008
      Sekoh~Hello to Everyone
      I would like you all to Join me in Drumming with Prayers for a Cancer
      Cure. And for those who are fighting that dreadful disease. On Saturday
      April 26, 2008 at 7:00 Pm North Eastern time. Also Sage will be sent up
      high and my Candle will be lit. For those who are not able to Drum at
      that time please do so at you convenience. And Those who don't own a
      Drum, beat on what you have it will be heard.
      Also Non Natives please Pray with us for this cause. "Thank You All".
      AHO
      With Love ~~~~> Butterfly Dancer