Any Writers / Authors here?

  • Ran Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi,
      I started a Columnists section in my website ( www.hotspotsz.com ) and I wanna extend a kind invitation to Writers / Authors among you guys who write and submit your own articles and content to article directories, groups and such to gain some extra visibility for your books and publications, websites groups or simply for self satisfaction. I’m happy to accept any material that’s within the realms of paranormal (from UFOs, Ghosts, Ancient mysteries and everything in between) whether its fact or fiction, if your a armature or pro : ) .
      If you wish to send any content directly or have any questions you can send them to my email addy its “nuke913(at)yahoo.com” you can add me up to your yahoo IM if you like (same address)
      Thanks. : )