A True Supernatural Story

  • First Last
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      The Purpose of this post is to spread TRUTH in an attempt tohelp those who may be lost or seeking. In 2005, I began to have communicationswith the Cherubic Order of Angels. They are mentioned no less than 90 times inthe Scriptures and have acted as the front-line defenders of the earth andmessengers for the past 6,000 years. They asked that myself and the otherministers of our ministry spread the following message to mankind:

      The hourglass is nearly empty. The Great
      Tribulation has begun and Armageddon looms in the very near future. There are a
      total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made
      Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior.
      (2) A Good Heart Condition.

      We urge those who wish to obtain Eternal Life in Christ's
      Kingdom to read the following very important message. We don�t aim to twist
      arms or convince anyone of anything they aren�t ready or willing to believe as
      their hearts will ultimately dictate what they perceive to be truth. However,
      it is also our responsibility to warn those who do not accept this Truth, will
      face Judgment at Armageddon. For this reason we pray that the eyes and hearts
      of all who read our message are opened to the Truth whether that is now, or in
      the near future when our words come to pass.

      The Kingdom Message of Salvation is the Truth and validity
      of the Bible as a whole. As ministers with the Light of Life Ministry, we are
      doing as we are commanded within the Scriptures. Because we have been
      enlightened to the Truth, we have a heavy responsibility to pursue our
      Ministries. 1 Corinthians 9:16 warns of the necessity and woe to those that do
      not declare the Good News.

      "For if I preach the gospel, I have no reason to
      boast, because an obligation is placed on me. And woe to me if I do not preach
      the gospel!"

      This is because once we have acquired Wisdom about the
      Truth, it is our duty to spread the message as far as we can over all of
      creation. If we fail to warn others, the Creator holds us accountable. To walk
      away is to be overshadowed with negativity. Ezekiel 3:17-18 gives insight on
      this.

      "Son of man, I have made you a watchman over the
      house of Israel. When you hear a word from My mouth, give them
      a warning from Me. If I say to the wicked person: You will surely die, but you
      do not warn him�you don't speak out to warn him about his wicked way in order
      to save his life�that wicked person will die for his iniquity. Yet I will hold
      you responsible for his blood.�

      OUR MESSAGE OF TRUTH

      The main theme of our Message of Truth is that those who
      wish to have eternal life must declare Jesus Christ to be Lord and Savior. This
      must be done in order to be one with His coming Kingdom.

      We realize that many will challenge our faith and the
      faith of others who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must
      meet certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and other
      man-made religious ideals. If those people have the right heart condition, they
      will see the Light. If not, they will remain opposed to what is ministered to
      them. That is their Free Will choice. Even if they claim to be foot-step
      followers of Christ, they will be deemed not worthy of Salvation unless they
      exhibit the Holy Spirit from within them. If they believe falsehoods about
      Christ, cling to their man-made religious belief systems and reject the truth
      will be marked accordingly by the Cherubic Order of Angels. All people are
      judged by what is really in their hearts.

      As part of our Ministry to those that oppose the Truth, we
      point out that a humble heart is the only thing that saves anyone. Without it,
      you are endowed with negativity. What your heart is filled with is what springs
      forth with abundance from the mouth. Luke 6:45 is clear on this point:

      �A good man produces good out of the good storeroom of
      his heart. An evil man produces evil out of the evil storeroom, for his mouth
      speaks from the overflow of the heart.�

      Proverbs 4:23 is clear on the need to safeguard your heart
      against the wickedness of negativity being stored there:

      �Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source
      of life.�

      By knowing and understanding the Truth of the Word, you
      treasure up within your hearts what guides you (the Holy Spirit) so that you do
      not sin knowingly against Christ or his Father.

      �I have treasured Your word in my heart so that I may
      not sin against You.� Psalms 119:11.

      The problem with sin is that it cultivates negativity.
      From the mind where it begins or originates, it creeps down into your heart.
      Then you're in trouble. That's why it's not a sin to think a bad thought, if
      you dismiss it. You did not act on it. Therefore, it is not a sin. But if you
      dwell on the wrong thought, it will creep on down into your heart and become a
      part of you. So, above all else, safeguard your hearts.

      ALL WHO OPEN THEIR HEARTS TO CHRIST ARE ACCEPTABLE

      People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or
      religion are open to the Salvation of Christ.

      �Then I saw another angel flying in mid-heaven, having
      the eternal gospel to announce to the inhabitants of the earth�to every nation,
      tribe, language, and people.� Revelation 14:6.

      �Hear this, all you peoples; listen, all who inhabit
      the world, both low and high, rich and poor together.� Psalms 49:1-2.

      �Then Peter began to speak: "In truth, I
      understand that God doesn't show favoritism, but in every nation the person who
      fears Him and does righteousness is acceptable to Him.� Acts 10:34-35.

      REMEMBER - IT'S A FREE WILL CHOICE

      Everyone has Free Will Choice in the decision and are able
      to choose one way or the other. That's why we will not try to force the Truth
      on to anyone.

      �I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today
      that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so
      that you and your descendants may live, love the LORD your God, obey Him, and
      remain faithful to Him. For He is your life, and He will prolong your life in
      the land the LORD swore to give to your fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.�
      Deuteronomy 30:19-20

      �But if it doesn't please you to worship the LORD,
      choose for yourselves today the one you will worship: the gods your fathers
      worshiped beyond the Euphrates River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land
      you are living. As for me and my family, we will worship the LORD.� Joshua
      24:15

      �If you carefully obey My commands I am giving you
      today, to love the LORD your God and worship Him with all your heart and all
      your soul, I will provide rain for your land in season, the early and late
      rains, and you will harvest your grain, new wine, and oil. I will provide grass
      in your fields for your livestock. You will eat and be satisfied. Be careful
      that you are not enticed to turn aside, worship, and bow down to other gods.
      Then the LORD's anger will burn against you. He will close the sky, and there
      will be no rain; the land will not yield its produce, and you will perish
      quickly from the good land the LORD is giving you.� Deuteronomy 11:13-17

      �This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him:
      by keeping His commands.� 1 John 2:3

      SALVATION - KINGDOM MESSAGE COMPLETED

      Now, either you will accept or reject the Truth we have
      ministered to you. Since everyone should come to understand that actions result
      in consequences, we deliver the following warning. If you decide to refuse the
      truth, then you will know what is ahead--even if you reject that also, at this
      time. Later on, you will see our words come to life. If you accept the Truth
      now but are later tempted to cultivate negativity within your heart, then the
      warning we share might help to prevent that from happening.

      YAHWEH'S BITTER-SWEET WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE
      EARTH

      He that exercises faith in the Son has everlasting life.
      He that disobeys the Son will not see life. The Wrath of God remains upon him.

      �The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but
      the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath
      of God remains on him.� John 3:36

      Once you have been given the Message of Truth, if you do
      not obey it you are exercising your Free Will choice. However, it will result
      in eternal death at the Judgment. Just as Satan and his angels cannot have free
      reign in creation - neither will it be permitted of those that exercise that
      choice. Your fate is upon your own head.

      �Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent
      of everyone's blood, for I did not shrink back from declaring to you the whole
      plan of God.� Acts 20:26-27

      The above scripture reveals we will be clean from the
      blood of those who make the wrong choice. If you are so cultivated with
      negativity that you hear and know that what we speak is Truth and you continue
      to sin willfully by rejecting that Truth, then you will lose the Sacrificial
      Hope of Salvation. Time will eventually run out. Armageddon is the final
      Judgment Chapter.

      �For if we deliberately sin after receiving the
      knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins� Hebrews
      10:26

      "to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor, and the
      day of our God's vengeance..." Isaiah 61:2

      "The tumult reaches to the ends of the earth
      because the LORD brings a case against the nations. He enters into judgment
      with all flesh. As for the wicked, He hands them over to the sword [This is]
      the LORD's declaration." Jeremiah 25:31

      "I tell you that on the day of judgment people
      will have to account for every careless word they speak." Matthew 12:36

      "When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you will
      surely die,' and you do not speak out to dissuade him from his ways, that
      wicked man will die for his sin, and I will hold you accountable for his
      blood." Ezekiel 33:8

      WHO WE MINISTER TO AND SANCTIFICATION OF THE CREATOR'S
      NAME

      This GOOD NEWS of the Kingdom will be preached in all the
      inhabited earth and bear witness to all the nations. The nations will be made
      to know Yahweh. His Name must be sanctified before the nations.

      �I will honor the holiness of My great name, which has
      been profaned among the nations�the name you have profaned among them. The
      nations will know that I am Yahweh"�the declaration of the Lord GOD
      �"when I demonstrate My holiness through you in their sight.� Ezekiel
      36:23

      �So I will make My holy name known among My people
      Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know
      that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.� Ezekiel 39:7

      ARE THERE ANY FREE RIDES TO ETERNAL BLISS?

      Anyone that believes they can get a free ride through
      eternity without going through Christ, please read:

      �There is salvation in no one else, for there is no
      other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.� Acts 4:12

      Once you have received the Truth, you are under obligation
      by the Creator.

      �Wisdom is supreme�so get wisdom. And whatever else you
      get, get understanding.� Proverbs 4:7