Roswell Witness Related To The Old Wild West

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      This link goes to an article on my site from an aquaintence of mine Dennis Balthser he's a Mufon Investigator that sends out editorial once a month to about 20 sites to post of which I am one of the 20. Ordinairily I would copy paste the article here however this article had images that the article really needed to be apprieciated and it was in microsoft word format preventing me from saveing the images to my hard drive and uploading so I converted it to pdf then framed it in my site so copy and paste is not an option. so heres the link very interesting trivia here.

      http://www.paranormalpalace.com/ufo/roswell-witness-related-to-the-old-wild-west.html