AntiGravity

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2008
      Well folks, after seeing an "antigravity" sound device presented on CNN

      Science news, a few memory cells were stimulated & I dug up an old book.

      The book is THE BRIDGE TO INFINITY - HARMONIC 371299 by Bruce Cathe. It was

      published in 1983 by Quark Enterprises Limited, 158 Shaw Road, Oratia,

      Auckland and Brookfield Press, P.O. Box 1201, Auckland, New Zeland.

      This guy may or may not fit the Yorkian mold but due to recent developments I

      think what he brought up back then may have some small merit.

      I leave it to you to judge and I hope this may stimulate a few threads.

      Excerpts from pages 139 - 146:

      A New Zealand scientist recently gave me an intriguing extract from an article
      published in a German magazine, relating to a demonstration of levitation in
      Tibet. After obtaining a translation by a German journalist, in English, I was
      amazed at the information contained in the story, and was surprised that the
      article had slipped through the suppression net which tends to keep such
      knowledge from leaking out to the public. All the similar types of stories
      that I had read up until now were generally devoid of specific information
      necessary to prove the veracity of the account.

      For full story click link below
      http://www.theparanormalclub.com/u.php?2