Re: [Paranormalvortex] parapsychology degree

  • Tricia Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2008
      Asking the general public is not a good idea. You need to go to the college that you will be attending and get an appointment with a counselor. They can direct you to the right courses or/and the right school.

      Doc <medicyne_eagle@...> wrote: Greetings everyone, Ok here is my dilemma, am being sent to the broken
      warrior battalion for PTSD which sounds bad but is a good things as it
      means I can go to college full time while in the Army until I retire
      Dec 09. I need advice on what courses to take for a parapsychology
      major, does anyone have any recommendations? would love to hear your
      recommendations. Blessings.
      Eric