parapsychology degree

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2008
      Greetings everyone, Ok here is my dilemma, am being sent to the broken
      warrior battalion for PTSD which sounds bad but is a good things as it
      means I can go to college full time while in the Army until I retire
      Dec 09. I need advice on what courses to take for a parapsychology
      major, does anyone have any recommendations? would love to hear your
      recommendations. Blessings.
      Eric
    • Tricia Johnson