Interview with DR.Michael Salla Of Exopolitics On The Extraterrestrial Presence

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2008
      DR.Michael Salla Of Exopolitics On The Extraterrestrial Presence

      Join me and DR.Michael Salla as we discuss the extraterrestrial presence on earth and possible government involvement.Dr. Michael E. Salla, is a pioneer in the development of 'Exopolitics', the scholarly study of the main actors, institutions and political processes associated with extraterrestrial life. His groundbreaking Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence (Dandelion Books, 2004) presents the first scholarly framework for understanding the political implication

      Show airs Tonight Febuary 13TH 2008 at 7:00 PM Central Time

      http://blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace

      call in number (646) 915-9605

      Phone lines and chat will be open