The Illuminati Code

  • Royce Holleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2008
      Tonight at 7:00 PM Central Time I will be interviewing Ed Russo about his book The Illuminati Code to join us go to
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paranormalpalace
      call in number is (646) 915-9605

      Hope to see everyone there

      The Illuminati Code is the first of the fiction novel trilogy about a spiritual journey as a seeker seeks the truth about the Illuminati. This novel explains what the purpose and agenda of the New World Order is really about. Filled with twist and turns as secrets are being revealed, as an anarchist syndicate does everything they can to stop the Illuminati.
      The Illuminati Code is the first of the fiction novel trilogy about a spiritual journey as a seeker seeks the truth about the Illuminati. This novel explains what the purpose and agenda of the New World Order is really about. Filled with twist and turns as secrets are being revealed, as an anarchist syndicate does everything they can to stop the Illuminati. excerpt from press release at http://www.pr.com/press-release/65503